Menü

Reading club

The society was formed in 1889 which means that it is the oldest club of the town of Oberwart. Being active within the framework of the Reformed Church Community, this society feels responsible for maintaining and caring for Hungarian culture (theater performances in Hungarian, Hungarian folk dance group, Hungarian library). This club is also active in planning and carrying out of youth events (youth ball, dance club...)